Cork Flooring from Linoleum City
Cork is a very environmentally conscience product and it can also improve your health and comfort for indoor living. In our homes, Cork floors create a warm, comfortable, resilient surface that is gentle underfoot, is anti-microbial, will not spread flame, and is inherently resistant to molds, mildews, and common pests. From harvest to production to installation, cork is environmentally sustainable, non-toxic, and healthy.
The History of Cork
The use of cork as a raw material dates back to Phoenician and Greek times. Cork began to become known all over the world as an effective bottle stopper for wine. In fact, cork is the only material that makes a perfect seal during the aging of the wine.
We are now carrying 6 colors/patterns of Cork in Stock!
Our selection of Wicanders Seville Series Cork will help transform your kitchen, bathroom or any room into a great looking space! The 10 year warranty offered with this product helps ensure confidence in the brand and with it already in stock, you can have a brand new room completed in just a weekend.
- Wipe spills away immediately
- Sweep/vacuum floors regularly
- Use a mild wood floor detergent
- For heavy spills use only a cork wood specific detergent
- Cover entry areas with mats or coverings
- Wet mops are terrible for cork flooring
- Do not let excessive water stand on cork flooring
- Do not use abrasive soaps, ammonia-based products, oils or waxes
- Don’t use mats with rubber or other non-porous backings; they trap moisture
- It is not recommended to use cork in highly humid areas due to moisture