Laminate Flooring from Linoleum City
Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product, fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood (or stone, in some cases) with a photographic appliqué layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiber board materials.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
- Easy installation
- Keeps costs down while giving a wood flooring impression
- Excellent warranty protection
- Damaged planks can be replaced individually without contrasting the pattern of surrounding boards
- Easy cleaning
- Very low emissions
- Endless design options
Keep your laminate floors looking like new by following these simple steps:
- Sweep/mop/vacuum often.
- Use natural cleaners to guard against harmful chemicals affecting the laminate.
- Act quickly when spills occur so the stain cannot settle in.
- When mopping, make sure water is clean as dirty water can make floors cloudy